After my first successful niche sites and case study, I decided to build some more niche sites – this time I mentored my new employee (and brother!), Nathan to build the sites. This case study is all about the process we went through to build these sites so you can build your own. I also share how much time each step took and how much money it cost as well as keeping you updated to how much money each of the new niche sites make.
You can also join our niche site newsletter – these emails will guide you through the process of building your own niche site with access to exclusive subscriber resources and more information than you will find on this site…
This case study is still new so keep checking back!
So far in the case study:
- Why I Am Building More Niche Sites (And You Should Too!)
- Step 1: The Most Important Part – Picking Your Niche
- Step 2: Buying a Domain Name – Micro versus Bigger Niche Site
- Step 3: Setting Up a Niche Site
- Step 4: Making a Keyword Plan
- Step 5: Write the Main Article
- Step 6: Write and Publish 5 Product Review Articles
- Step 7: Write the Home Page
- Step 8: Starting a Link Building Plan
- Amazon Changes. Is it still worth building Niche Sites?
- Step 9: Starting a Private Blog Network
- Step 10: Setting up a Private Blog Network
- 8 Month Update
You can also read this post about 4 ways to build backlinks to start growing links to your new niche site.