THIS ARTICLE MAY CONTAIN COMPENSATED LINKS. PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFO.
If you have read many of my posts on this site then you will know that there is one tool that I can’t live without that is absolutely essential to my online business… That tool is KeySearch!
KeySearch (also called KeySearch.co) is the ultimate keyword research tool. It helps me find keywords for my articles, allows me to determine which keywords I am most likely to rank for, helps me find awesome new content ideas and helps me get links.
All of this adds up to a powerful (but very cheap) tool that gives me insane amounts of search traffic!
Why Do You Need A Keyword Tool?
Keyword research software is essential if you are serious about SEO. Along with links, keywords are the most important part of SEO and getting search traffic.
The only way to work out what keywords you should use in your content and how is with a keyword tool. They also can perform many other functions that are useful to like tracking your rankings, help you find links and to help you analyse your competitiors.
There are free keyword tools out there but they just don’t cut it. Their functionality is too limited to be helpful.
If you are serious about growing your traffic to your site, you need a keyword tool. There is no way around it.
If you are hoping for cheap keyword software then you are in luck! KeySearch is about as cheap as they can especially with my 30% keyword tools discount code below.
In my opinion, you’d be crazy not to pay the super cheap monthly price of KeySearch (you can see it here) and save tons of time while making sure you will get traffic to your site.
The Benefits of the KeySearch Tool
KeySearch is a powerful, all-in-one SEO and keyword research tool.
Here are some of the reasons I love it…
- It shows you search volume and allows you to do competition analysis.
- It has rank tracking for your keywords so you can see how they are currently ranking and how that changes over time.
- It helps me find great keywords for my content with keyword suggestions and analysis.
- It helps me find many content ideas.
- It lets me see what is working for my competitors to let me know what keywords I should use.
- It helps me find opportunities for links to my site.
I could go on and on actually.
I love it so much I’m like a gushing school girl talking about their first crush!
That’s because KeySearch does a lot! I love it!
If you are looking for an Ahrefs alternative or a Semrush alternative that is far cheaper, I highly recommend KeySearch as well.
Below, in my KeySearch reviews (fully updated in June 2020), I am going to step through how you can use KeySearch SEO tool to do all of these things. It’s a full KeySearch tutorial. I’ll also give you a good look around this awesome keyword tool so you can work out if KeySearch is the right product for your business.
How To Use KeySearch For Insane Amounts Of Traffic (Plus KeySearch Review 2020)
You will learn...
- KeySearch Review – Everything you need to know about KeySearch + 10 ways you can use this tool for more traffic
- How to do keyword research in KeySearch
- How to use KeySearch to quickly see how competitive a keyword is
- How to check what your competitor is ranking for (and why that’s so powerful)
- How to see general information about your competitors (and site metrics)
- How to see what your competitors rank for and you don’t (super powerful)
- How to see the backlinks for your competitors (and why you want to)
- How to use KeySearch to get content ideas that will get traffic
- How to use KeySearch to track your rankings (rank tracker)
- How to use KeySearch to see what your article should include, how many words it should be, what people want to know about your topic from forum boards and search engines and other useful analysis
- How to use Opportunity Finder from Keysearch to DRIVE the growth of your blog
- New KeySearch functionality in 2020
- KeySearch pricing
- A special Keysearch discount – 30% off KeySearch Coupon Code
KeySearch.co Review 2020 & Overview + 10 Ways You Can Use This Cheap Keyword Tool For More Traffic
In the following video walk-through, I cover all the functionality that you will find useful in this KeySearch keyword tool review (and the why behind it) as well as an overview of how to use KeySearch:
- do keyword research
- quickly see how competitive a keyword is
- check what your competitor is ranking for
- see general information about your competitors (and site metrics)
- see what your competitors rank for and you don’t
- see the backlinks for your competitors (and how to use these to get your own links)
- get content ideas that will get traffic
- track your rankings (rank tracker)
- see what your article should include, how many words it should be, what people want to know about your topic from forum boards and search engines and other useful analysis
- use Opportunity Finder from Keysearch to DRIVE the growth of your blog
Take the time to watch the video above – it’s really the fastest and easiest way to find out for yourself if KeySearch is a tool that can benefit you.
It really is quite powerful while still being very easy to use and straightforward.
I also have found support very good whenever I have a question with super fast response times.
The Competition Score
I do want to emphasise while KeySearch gives a competition score, this score SHOULD NOT BE how you work out if a keyword is a good fit for your site or not.
This score is not generated with any knowledge of your site and how your site compares to the rest in the top 10 and it’s important that you analyse the top 10 for yourself. You can see more about how to do this here.
Starter Versus Pro KeySearch Plans
KeySearch has two different payment plans – starter and pro.
You get full functionality on either plan. However, both plans limit how many keywords you can track and how many searches you can do using the tool per day.
The starter plan currently allows tracking 80 keywords and 200 searches. The pro plan allows tracking 200 keywords and 500 searches.
I find the number of searches in the starter plan fine and it’s rare I use them all up. You just need to be mindful that if you want to spend more than half a day doing keyword research that you may run out of searches and need to wait for the next day.
However, the extra keyword tracking can be very useful depending on how many keywords you want to track. Once you have signed up for KeySearch, you can pay for extra keyword tracking – so if you want to track 100 keywords instead of 200, you are currently better off buying the starter plan and then paying extra for some extra keywords once you sign up.
You can switch between the plans at any time.
So The Results Of My KeySearch Review….
Does KeySearch work? YES!
Can Keysearch give you access to be able to find cheap keywords? Yes!
Is it awesome? Yes!
What’s changed in KeySearch for 2020?
KeySearch Content Assistant
In early 2019 Keysearch added the Content Assistant feature, as shown above. Keysearch Content Assistant is just fabulous for working out what to include in your articles and to compare what you are doing with what Google expects to see in a top page search result.
The combination of Keysearch & Content Assistant provides an awesome solution to be able to drive your blog and find the right keywords for you.
There are also more powerful Competitor Analysis tools added to this part of the Keysearch tool. I love the Competitor Gap functionality which shows you what you are ranking for which your competitors do not. The competition analysis just keeps getting better.
The capabilities seen in Content Assistant aren’t something that you would normally see in an SEO keyword finding tool and the success of this feature went a long way towards the development of KeySearch Opportunity Finder.
Keysearch Opportunity Finder
In a nutshell. Keysearch Opportunity Finder is a feature that allows you to find sites within your niche to further build your traffic, brand and backlinks. You can find
- Guest posting opportunities
You can see link metrics, traffic, their ranking keywords and an overview of the opportunity that these sites bring to you and your blog.
Keysearch Opportunity Finder helps you to find influencers and connections within your niche that will help you grown your brand and your blog. It’s just AWESOME!
You can read more about Keysearch Opportunity Finder here – and find out how it will help you grow your blog and brand. IMHO Opportunity Finder form Keysearch is worth the KeySearch fee alone. Give it a try today!
Need More Info On How To Use KeySearch?
In the above video, I reference other tutorials to learn:
- Exactly how to find keywords for your blog posts – you can find this by clicking here.
- Exactly how to use KeySearch to spy on competitors – you can find this by clicking here.
Note that although Keysearch has a keyword difficulty score, I recommend you follow my strategy to find the best keywords and don’t rely on this alone.
Want to learn more about SEO?
Join my free SEO Boot Camp – How To Get Crazy Amounts Of Blog Traffic And Watch Your Income Soar.
In this 60 minute training, I’ll teach you all the basics of SEO – like finding and using keywords and how to write the best quality articles to improve your search rankings and get maximum traffic to your blog while making money!
Currently, KeySearch keyword tool starts at $17/month with discounts if you pay for a year at a time which makes this much cheaper than tools like Ahrefs and Semrush. I find this bottom level (KeySearch Starter) sufficient but there are other KeySearch plans too. But you can use my Keysearch discount code to get Keysearch with 30% off!
There is also a KeySearch free trial, but it really limits how much you can do.
Once you have signed up, you can pay extra for more keyword tracking. At the time of publishing this, this costs $7 for an extra 50 keywords, $12 for 100 extra keywords and $19 for 200 extra keywords. This is a monthly fee.
30% Off KeySearch Coupon Code
Click here and use coupon code DNW30 for 30% off. This KeySearch discount code is only available for a limited time. It is my Keysearch affiliate link and as such gives you a specific discount.
I hope you have found this KeySearch tutorial useful and now understand if the Key Search tool is the right keyword tool for you and some extra ways you can use it if you already have it.
Questions? What else would you like to ask? And what other items would you want covering in this keyword tools review? Let me know in the comments!
Find more posts on using SEO to get blog traffic here.
Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links to my favourite keyword tool, KeySearch. If you make a purchase after clicking on this link, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This truly is my favourite online tool and what I use to grow my business. I’m sure you will love it too!