THIS ARTICLE MAY CONTAIN COMPENSATED LINKS. PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFO.
How can a beginner blogger make maximum impact in minimum time using social media on their blog?
In last Friday’s Facebook Live session, I introduced the ways beginner bloggers can use social media on their blogs. This was a mini lesson on all the things new bloggers should consider when creating social media accounts for their blogs.
Setting up social media accounts for a beginner blogger can be daunting. Social media is a huge undertaking which is why I like to stick to a no BS approach.
It would take a lot of time to discuss each platform in detail, so this week we will be discussing how a beginner blogger can start using social media accounts for their blog.
We’ll discuss what social media accounts you need, how to set them up, how to get followers and a basic posting strategy.
- Why you should start with one social media platform
- Figuring out where your target audience is
- Gaining followers and why you shouldn’t buy followers
- Using a follow/unfollow strategy on your blog
- Using automation
- Creating a posting schedule
- Interacting with followers and others bloggers
You can watch more DNW LIVE videos below:
- Niche Site vs Blogging for Making Money Online
- Forming Your SEO Strategy To Gain Traffic And Have Happy Readers
- Making Money With Sponsored Posts
- How To Make More Money From Advertising On Your Blog
Like my Facebook page to get notified of my next DNW LIVE session held every Friday Australian EST (so Thursday in the US).