THIS ARTICLE MAY CONTAIN COMPENSATED LINKS. PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFO.
How can you get your site ranking number 1 for a keyword in Google? SEO!
While a lot of you are probably already familiar with the SEO basics like keyword searching and planning, many of you have been wanting to acquire more advanced knowledge and tips on how to do SEO.
Even if you have just recently created your site or have been blogging for a while, who doesn’t aim to hit the top page on Google? Even better still – getting to the sweet No. 1 spot in Google, right?
SEO is the answer to this goal. Creating a clear SEO strategy is one of the best ways you can attain success with your online business.
In this mini lesson, I will be sharing with you a few Advanced SEO Tips that you should use and consider when trying to get to that #1 spot.
I’ll be discussing how to best optimise your site content but not over doing it. You will also learn how often you should be updating your articles and which ones you should specifically update.
I have also mentioned some key information about meta descriptions, titles, links, post relevancy, mobile first and RankBrain.
Go ahead and watch the video below to learn about SEO on a more advanced level and start trying your business to reach that sweet No #1 spot.
In the video above, I cover:
- Avoiding over optimisation
- How often to update your articles (and which ones you should update)
- How to make sure no one ever clicks back from your site to Google search results (and why it matters)
- Meta descriptions, titles and how to know when these are holding you back
- Links and which ones you should really aim for
- Relevancy and why this should be discussed more and what you can do to improve it
- Mobile first
- RankBrain, what it is and why you don’t need to worry
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MakingMoneyFromBlogging
- If you are ready for more advanced tips, read this tutorial on relevancy.
Like my Facebook page to get notified of my next DNW LIVE session.
Have a question? Leave a comment below!