How can I get more traffic from Google in a way that doesn't impact negatively on my readers?
In my Facebook live session last Friday, I discussed how to get more traffic from Google in a way that your readers will love with an effective SEO strategy. I describe what on page, on site and off site SEO are and how you can make a strategy to do a great job of all three.
- Why you shouldn’t listen to bloggers who say SEO doesn’t matter
- What SEO is and why it is a great method of getting traffic
- What on page SEO is and what you can do to improve it
- What on site SEO is and what you can do to improve it
- What off site SEO is and what you can do to improve it
- Answers to any questions
Want to rank better in Google? Join the FREE 7 Day Linking Challenge to kick start your link building and increase your rankings. Click here to sign up.
- SEO 101: Everything You Need To Know About SEO.
- KeySearch Review: Using this Keyword Tool to Kick Butt in Google
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MakingMoneyFromBlogging
- Link Building Challenge
- My Ten Minute Tip To Improve Your SEO On Old Posts
Like my Facebook page to get notified of my next DNW LIVE session held every Friday Australian EST (so Thursday in the US).
Feel free to ask any questions below!