THIS ARTICLE MAY CONTAIN COMPENSATED LINKS. PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFO.
How can I make more money with advertising on my blog without turning off my readers?
Advertising is a great way for anyone with a site to make money. This week we’ll be discussing how to use ads to monetize your blog.
Many bloggers are hesitant about using ads on their site. We’ll address this by discussing the pros and cons of using ads and how to use them in the most effective way.
There’s other things you need to consider as well, such as whether to sell ads privately or use an ad network, and how to target higher paying ads. All of this will be discussed as well as the steps you can take to get started now.
- The pros and cons of advertising on your blog
- Using ads from the readers perspective
- Selling private ads Vs using other ad networks
- Things to be consider when using an ad network
- How to get higher priced ads on your site
- How to find an ad network
- How to put ads up
- How to monitor and optimise ads
You can also watch a 10-minute lesson with more advanced tips here.
Cara, from Eat Quick Healthy, says this about following the tips above:
“When I started concentrating on keywords with high CPC and actually tested and monitored results of my ad placements, my ad revenue went up by over 500%! It’s worth making the effort to try these strategies.”
Want to make money from your blog NOW? Click here to download your FREE step by step guide of How To Make Money From Sponsored Posts.
You can watch more DNW LIVE videos below:
- Niche Site vs Blogging for Making Money Online
- Forming Your SEO Strategy To Gain Traffic And Have Happy Readers
- Making Money With Sponsored Posts
Like my Facebook page to get notified of my next DNW LIVE session.
Feel free to ask any questions below!
Find more posts on making money from blogging here.