THIS ARTICLE MAY CONTAIN COMPENSATED LINKS. PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFO.
How can I make more money with advertising on my blog other than increasing the amount of ads?
Advertising is a great way for anyone with a site to make money – and many blogs do have advertising.
However, once you get ads set up, what next? Other than playing with the amount and location of ads, what else can you do to increase your advertising revenue?
In this 10-minute, advanced lesson, I walk you through how you can use SEO and keywords to make far more money from advertising on your blog.
This is an advanced topic and it assumes you already have advertising. If you are just getting started with advertising, I recommend this mini lesson instead.
This talk covers:
- How to choose topics for new posts that advertisers desire (ie that will make more money)
- How you can update your existing posts for more ad revenue
You can also find step-by-step instructions on how to do everything talked about in this video in these tutorials:
- Using SEO To Help New Blog Posts Make More Advertising Money
- Optimize Your Existing Articles And Generate Higher Revenue
Want to make money from your blog NOW? Click here to download your FREE step by step guide of How To Make Money From Sponsored Posts.
You can watch more DNW LIVE videos below:
- How To Make More Money From Advertising – Beginner
- What’s Working Right Now For New Blogs And Mastering Google E-A-T
- Forming Your SEO Strategy To Gain Traffic And Have Happy Readers
- Making Money With Sponsored Posts
Like my Facebook page to get notified of my next DNW LIVE session.
Feel free to ask any questions below!
Find more posts on making money from blogging here.