THIS ARTICLE MAY CONTAIN COMPENSATED LINKS. PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFO.
Have you monetised your site with advertising? Do you want to ensure you are making as much money as possible from this while not bugging your readers? Do you want to learn more about how it all works?
In today’s episode, I’m joined by Ezoic CMO, Tyler Bishop. Tyler is an expert in advertising, how blogs can make money from advertising as well as many other subjects which can help bloggers have better blogs. Ezoic itself is a machine learning platform which you can use to earn advertising revenue and much more.
You will learn more about display advertising, how it works and how you can make more money from it. You’ll also learn more about Ezoic and the additional tools they offer like Site Speed Accelerator and their premium program. You’ll also get some specific tips about what’s happening right now in advertising with the Coronavirus pandemic
We cover a lot on today’s show, so grab a cup of coffee, get a notebook ready and get ready to understand a lot more about advertising!
If you find this podcast helpful, the best way to encourage me to keep going is to subscribe and leave a review here. I really appreciate it!
Here’s an overview of what we talked about today:
- What exactly is Ezoic? How did it start?
- What services do Ezoic offer?
- Why should bloggers work with Ezoic?
- Which blogs shouldn’t work with Ezoic?
- How can bloggers get started with Ezoic?
- What is the Ezoic premium service?
- Does upping the levels of ads on your site lead to more income?
- How has the Coronavirus Pandemic impacted advertising and what can we do to help minimise the impact on our blogs?
- What is the Site Speed Accelerator tool and what does it do?
- Any other tips for bloggers?
This episode is sponsored by my brand new course, SEO Fast Track, your complete step-by-step system for how to kick butt with SEO across your blog for the low, low cost of $97.
Subscribe And Review
I have many great episodes coming up and this will make sure you don’t miss them.
I would extra appreciate a review in iTunes. This helps others find my podcast and I love reading them too. This is the best way to thank me if you find my content useful.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
You can ask questions about this episode (or anything else) in the DNW Facebook group at DNWcommunity.com.
Next episode, I answer all your blogging SEO questions! You can find this podcast here.