THIS ARTICLE MAY CONTAIN COMPENSATED LINKS. PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFO.
Trying to master SEO and get more traffic to your blog? I can help!
In today’s episode, I’m doing something different – I’m answering all YOUR SEO blogging questions as well as a question about selling sites. From link building to keywords to tags and categories to nofollow links, search trends and more, I’m sure you’ll be able to find some gold in today’s episode to help with your own blog building.
You’ll learn how to select keywords, what to do with a new post for the biggest SEO gain, which posts you should link to on your site, how to get a site ready to sell and more.
If you find this podcast helpful, the best way to encourage me to keep going is to subscribe and leave a review here. I really appreciate it!
Here’s an overview of what we talked about today:
- How to pick a main keyword and use keywords in your blog posts
- How to create an SEO optimised article
- How to use link attributes correctly
- Whether to index tags and categories
- How to remove posts from your blog without damaging it
- Whether you should grow links to posts that you can’t rank for
- What you should be doing to grow a new travel blog during the pandemic
- How you can observe search trends in your niche
- The advantages of doing collab posts
- How to grow your blog’s Domain Authority
- Tips for preparing a blog for sale
This episode is sponsored by my brand new course, SEO Fast Track, your complete step-by-step system for how to kick butt with SEO across your blog for the low, low cost of $97.
Subscribe And Review
I have many great episodes coming up and this will make sure you don’t miss them.
I would extra appreciate a review in iTunes. This helps others find my podcast and I love reading them too. This is the best way to thank me if you find my content useful.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- How to find keywords for your blog posts
- How to use link attribution (ie nofollow links)
- How to optimise a new blog post for SEO
- 7 Day Link Building Challenge
- All about collab posts
- My latest case study
- How to increase DA
You can ask questions about this episode (or anything else) in the DNW Facebook group at DNWcommunity.com.
Next episode, we E-A-T our way to SEO Success. Yes, we talk about the latest acronym in SEO, EAT (Expertise, Authoritativeness and Trustworthiness). This is something I think is going to be integral in SEO going forward. You can find it here.