THIS ARTICLE MAY CONTAIN COMPENSATED LINKS. PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFO.
What exactly is a sponsored post and how can I use them to monetise my blog?
You may be surprised to hear the amount of bloggers that are making great money by selling sponsored posts on their blogs. This is because sponsored posts can be one of the quickest and easier ways to monetise your blog, and there are many companies out there willing to pay well for this.
Sponsored content comes in all different shapes and sizes, and many different countries have different rules around how you can use them on your blog.
This week we’ll discuss the pros and cons of selling sponsored posts on your blog, what sponsors are looking for and how to best show your influence to encourage sponsored to pay you to post on your blog.
- The benefits and risks of selling sponsored posts on your blog
- The importance of increasing your DA
- How to show social influence to potential sponsors
- How to make your site more attractive for sponsors
- Ways to find sponsors
- How much you should charge
- How to negotiate and follow up
Don’t forget to download your free chapter on Making Money From Sponsored posts. I also encourage you to work on link building to further improve your blogs attractiveness to potential sponsors. Good luck!
- How To Make Money From Sponsored Posts
- 5 Reasons Why Making Money From Sponsored Posts Rocks!
- START YOUR FREE 7 DAY LINK BUILDING CHALLENGE!
Like my Facebook page to get notified of my next DNW LIVE session held every Friday Australian EST (so Thursday in the US).
Feel free to ask any questions below!
Find more posts on making money from blogging here.