THIS ARTICLE MAY CONTAIN COMPENSATED LINKS. PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFO.
Have you been blogging for awhile but are failing to make the switch from hobby to business blogger and want this to change NOW?
Are you not sure what you are doing wrong, but feel that something seems to be missing as you struggle to monetise and gain traffic?
You aren’t alone! Today, you get front row seats to my coaching session with Keith Erskine, a travel blogger who has been blogging for awhile but can’t seem to make this switch. You will learn where I see him and many other bloggers going wrong with SEO, monetisation and branding.
Better yet, you can copy his two month road map to put your own blog on its path to success.
Keith explains what he wants from his blogging journey and what he’s tried so far. I share my feedback on his site and where I see him going wrong before sharing a detailed 2 month road map of how to spend the next couple of months to set him up for success.
The best part is that this is directly applicable to most blogs and you can download your own copy of the road map by clicking here.
It’s also incredibly simple – there are barely any steps. You will love it!
If you find this podcast helpful, the best way to encourage me to keep going is to subscribe and leave a review here. I really appreciate it!
Here’s an overview of what we talked about today:
- [3:03] Keith describes his blog, his goals for his blog and how his blog is currently performing
- [8:25] Where I see areas of improvement on his site
- [14:20] Where I see areas of improvement for SEO
- [25:07] My advice when it comes to pursuing other methods of getting traffic
- [27:18] My monetisation advice
- [32:00] The 2 Month Blogging Success Road Map
- [43:43] What to do after the next 2 months
This episode is sponsored by Build Blog Freedom Fast Track, my 10-week program that shows you the 20% of blogging you need to do to get 80% of the results step by step. Learn exactly how to have blogging success by using my exact strategy!
Subscribe And Review
I have many great episodes coming up and this will make sure you don’t miss them.
I would extra appreciate a review in iTunes. This helps others find my podcast and I love reading them too. This is the best way to thank me if you find my content useful.
Links Mentioned In This Episode (As Well As Some Helpful Ones!)
- Travellin’ Lite – Keith’s travel blog
- Build Blog Freedom Fast Track
- DNW – Making Money From Blogging Facebook Group
- (Re)Defining Your Niche And Serving Your Audience podcast episode
- 7 Day Link Building Challenge
- How To Find Incredibly Awesome Keywords To Rank In Google (And Get Thousands More Readers To Your Site)
- How To Get Much More Links, Traffic And Quality Content With Awesome Blog Collaboration Posts
- Beginners Guide to Affiliate Marketing
You can ask questions about this episode (or anything else) in the DNW Facebook group at DNWcommunity.com.
Next episode, I am talking about how to use SEO to make money from your blog.
Getting search engine traffic is very powerful and where it has its biggest power is that you know what people want to know/do by the keywords they search for – so you can use these to write the types of articles I advised Keith to write – buying guides that help people make smart buying decisions and are also great for earning passive income for bloggers.