THIS ARTICLE MAY CONTAIN COMPENSATED LINKS. PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFO.
Have you been blogging for awhile but are failing to make the switch from hobby to business blogger and want this to change NOW?
In episode 3, I had Keith, a travel blogger, on this podcast, and gave him a two month road map to turn around his blogging fortunes so he could work towards $1000 in passive affiliate income per month.
It’s now 11 months later and Keith is back to share how he went with this road map, what he has done since then and the effect it has had on his blogging fortunes. He shares the tips he has so you can do it too including how he has done all of this during the pandemic.
I’m sure many of you will relate to the journey Keith has made and will find his advice invaluable – listen below!
If you find this podcast helpful, the best way to encourage me to keep going is to subscribe and leave a review here. I really appreciate it!
Here’s an overview of what we talked about today:
- Keith introduces himself and his blog
- We talk through the main points of the two month road map, what he implemented and what he has been doing since he finished it
- We discuss how the pandemic may have influenced his results
- Keith shares the main differences between how he approached his blog a year ago compared to now and his biggest tips for other bloggers
- Keith talks about his goals going forwards
This episode is sponsored by my brand new course, SEO Fast Track, your complete step-by-step system for how to kick butt with SEO across your blog for the low, low cost of $97.
Subscribe And Review
I have many great episodes coming up and this will make sure you don’t miss them.
I would extra appreciate a review in iTunes. This helps others find my podcast and I love reading them too. This is the best way to thank me if you find my content useful.
Links Mentioned In This Episode (As Well As Some Helpful Ones!)
- Travellin’ Lite – Keith’s travel blog
- SEO Fast Track
- DNW – Making Money From Blogging Facebook Group
- (Re)Defining Your Niche And Serving Your Audience podcast episode
- Beginners Guide to Affiliate Marketing
You can ask questions about this episode (or anything else) in the DNW Facebook group at DNWcommunity.com.
Next episode, I talk to LeAnna Brown who was part of a case study I shared on DNW in 2018/9 (you can find it here). We talk about the progress she has made since then and the very different results she’s had in her blogging journey. You can listen to it here now.