THIS ARTICLE MAY CONTAIN COMPENSATED LINKS. PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFO.
You have a blog and you want to monetise but you don’t know where to start…
Should you be signing up for affiliate programs? Selling links? Making a book?
How do you do these things and is there any point if you don’t have a huge audience?
Today, you will learn when you should start monetising your blog and how you can get started with blog monetisation (including what methods to start with).
If you find this podcast helpful, the best way to encourage me to keep going is to subscribe and leave a review here. I really appreciate it!
Here’s an overview of what we talked about today:
- [3:06] When you should start monetising your blog
- [4:20] Starting with affiliate marketing
- [6:37] Starting with advertising
- [7:44] Starting with sponsored posts
- [10:15] Starting with freelancing
- [11:10] Starting with products
- [13:20] What to do next
This episode is sponsored by my brand new course, SEO Fast Track, your complete step-by-step system for how to kick butt with SEO across your blog for the low, low cost of $97.
Subscribe And Review
I have many great episodes coming up and this will make sure you don’t miss them.
I would extra appreciate a review in iTunes. This helps others find my podcast and I love reading them too. This is the best way to thank me if you find my content useful.
Links Mentioned In This Episode (And Other Helpful Resources)
- SEO Fast Track
- Affiliate Marketing Guide For Beginners
- Episode 4: SEO Me The Money
- Ezoic Review: How I Increased My Blog Earnings By 508%
- How To Make Money By Sponsored Posts (Free Chapter)
- How To Increase Your Domain Authority
- How To Get Started With Freelancing
- How To Create The Perfect Product
- More Tutorials To Making Money From Blogging
- DNW – Making Money From Blogging Facebook Group
You can ask questions about this episode (or anything else) in the DNW Facebook group at DNWcommunity.com.
Next episode, I talk about how to get started with monetisation. This is for bloggers who are trying to start making money on their blogs but don’t even know where to begin or if its even worth beginning yet.