THIS ARTICLE MAY CONTAIN COMPENSATED LINKS. PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFO.
Thinking about starting a new site? Working on your old site and feel like it’s going nowhere? Is your blog going well but you are always interested in what’s working for others? Looking for new ideas for how to monetise your site effectively?
Then you will love today’s podcast as I share what’s happening in my Malaysia case study site now that I’ve been concentrating on it for a few months, finally travelled back to Malaysia and hit up ITB Asia in Singapore and Tbex travel blogging conference in Phuket.
I’m also talking about selling sites and what I should do with the crazy 20 I have currently.
Finally, I discuss goal setting and planning for 2023 and what you should be doing in your blogging business RIGHT NOW to have the best chance of success in 2023.
Learn what’s working right now in blogging for growing and monetising your site especially in travel as I finally feel hope again that travel is a fantastic direction to be heading in.
I talk about all of this in today’s episode!
If you find this podcast helpful, the best way to encourage me to keep going is to subscribe and leave a review here. I really appreciate it!
Click here to join the free 5 Day Goal Setting Challenge! I’ll show you exactly how to plan for success in 2023.
Here’s an overview of what we talked about today:
- Attending Tbex Phuket
- Traffic and income for my Malaysia site in November 2022
- What I plan to do next for this site
- Selling sites and whether I should sell off my sites to the DNW Community (let me know what you think!)
- What you need to be doing RIGHT NOW for blogging success in 2023.
I have to add that I made an error in this podcast. In my excitement about tbex, I said it was one of the biggest ever which isn’t true although I am right in that it is the biggest since the pandemic started. Please forgive me 🙂
Subscribe And Review
If you haven’t subscribed to my podcast, make sure you subscribe right now on iTunes here! Or you can find it on Spotify here.
I have many great episodes coming up and this will make sure you don’t miss them.
I would extra appreciate a review in iTunes. This helps others find my podcast and I love reading them too. This is the best way to thank me if you find my content useful.
Just click here to write one now.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Dive Into Malaysia
- Episode 37– My last case study update podcast
- Episode 12 – An overview of my case study (if you are new to this podcast)
- All case study updates so far
- SEO Fast Track – my SEO course to get your more traffic
- eBook Launch Pad – my course to help you create and launch a digital product
- 5 Day Goal Setting Challenge
- Episode 21 – breaks down how to set goals and plan for your blog
Click here to join the 5 Day Goal Setting Challenge!
You can ask questions about this episode (or anything else) in the DNW Facebook group at DNWcommunity.com.
Next episode, I‘ll be sharing more exciting insights. I look forward to chatting to you then.