THIS ARTICLE MAY CONTAIN COMPENSATED LINKS. PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFO.
Ever thought about selling your blog? Or buying one? Or just generally interested in the whole process?
Then you will love today’s podcast as I talk about everything site selling from how it works to what your blog is worth, when to sell, how to find someone to buy your blog and more.
I also discuss the sites I’m selling right now – maybe you want to buy one? 🙂
This episode is for you if have ever thought about selling or buying a site or might in future or if you are just curious about what it entails. Or maybe you’re interested in the remaining six sites I’m selling as I’ll be talking about them here too.
If you find this podcast helpful, the best way to encourage me to keep going is to subscribe and leave a review here. I really appreciate it!
Click here to join the free 5 Day Goal Setting Challenge! I’ll show you exactly how to plan for success in 2023.
Here’s an overview of what we talked about today:
- Working out how much your blog is worth
- Working out when it’s a good time to sell
- How to sell your site – using brokers and other alternatives
- What to do to get your site ready to sell
- The process of selling your site
- Transferring your site to the new owner
- My sites I’m selling next (in case you’re interested!)
Subscribe And Review
If you haven’t subscribed to my podcast, make sure you subscribe right now on iTunes here! Or you can find it on Spotify here.
I have many great episodes coming up and this will make sure you don’t miss them.
I would extra appreciate a review in iTunes. This helps others find my podcast and I love reading them too. This is the best way to thank me if you find my content useful.
Just click here to write one now.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Episode 40 – Why I’m selling sites
- My sites for sale
- My Australian Lifestyle Blog For Sale Earning $172/Month
- My Australian Starter Baby And Travel Blog For Sale
- My Australian Lifestyle/Travel/Parenting Blog For Sale Earning $258/Month
Click here to join the 5 Day Goal Setting Challenge!
You can ask questions about this episode (or anything else) in the DNW Facebook group at DNWcommunity.com.
Next episode, I‘ll be sharing more exciting insights. I look forward to chatting to you then.