THIS ARTICLE MAY CONTAIN COMPENSATED LINKS. PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFO.
It’s a time of great change as coronavirus and all the social and economic implications of it are felt all around the world. This can make it very hard to blog and build our business in the way we want especially if you are in a niche that has already been hit hard.
In this episode, we look beyond the negative to talk about how you can take advantage of the Corona shutdown with a list of ways to stay productive and grow your business. By the end of this, you’ll have a list of tasks to choose from to help make sure your blogging business bounces back as quickly as possible.
From working out how to cut your list down if shutdowns result in you having less time to build your business to ramping things up if you have more time, I share all my tips.
If you find this podcast helpful, the best way to encourage me to keep producing more is to subscribe and leave a review here. I really appreciate it!
Here’s an overview of what we talked about today:
- [3:08] Dealing with negativity
- [5:00] Going back to your why
- [5:21] Working on mindset
- [5:55] Talking to your audience
- [6:52] Goal setting and planning
- [8:43] Doing a course
- [9:40] Giving your blog a Spring/Autumn clean
- [10:51] Doing something fresh
- [11:39] Pivoting for blog topic ideas
- [12:23] Keep producing quality SEO and affiliate content
- [12:41] Having a link building campaign
- [13:00] Starting a second blog
This episode is sponsored by my brand new course, SEO Fast Track, your complete step-by-step system for how to kick butt with SEO across your blog for the low, low cost of $97.
Subscribe And Review
If you haven’t subscribed to my podcast, make sure you subscribe right now on iTunes here! Or you can find it on Spotify here.
I have many great episodes coming up and this will make sure you don’t miss them.
I would extra appreciate a review in iTunes. This helps others find my podcast and I love reading them too. This is the best way to thank me if you find my content useful.
Just click here to write one now.
Links Mentioned In This Episode (And Other Helpful Resources)
- SEO Fast Track
- Tips for your mindset
- 5 Day Goal Setting Challenge
- 7 Day Link Building Challenge
- SEO Audit Checklist
- How to define your niche podcast
- How To Write An Awesome eBook To Monetise Your Blog On Auto-Pilot
- DNW – Making Money From Blogging Facebook Group
- Episode 5: How To Pick Yourself Up When Blogging Slaps You In The Face – Dealing With Blogging Setbacks
Click here to download my FREE Productive Tasks for Bloggers Checklist to help you have plenty of ideas of how to spend your time in this time of change.
You can ask questions about this episode (or anything else) in the DNW Facebook group at DNWcommunity.com.
Next episode, I share a coaching session with one of my Build Blog Freedom Fast Track students, Keith.
Keith has been working on his blog for awhile and hasn’t made the progress he wants. He came to me looking for a two month plan to really push his blog forward. In this episode, I share with you all the advice I have for him that can also help you if you also need a 2 month road map of what to do next. You can find it here!