Have you considered starting your own Facebook group?
One of the best things I’ve done recently is start my own Facebook group – Making Money From Blogging.
I had previously been an admin for Facebook groups with limited success until I opened this group – and the results have been fantastic. The direct connection to my audience has allowed me to have a clearer direction of how to go forward with my own blog and products. It also increased my authority in the area.
It’s changed how I view Facebook groups and I can see the power they can have. If you have considered starting your own Facebook group, watch the video below.
This week I’ll discuss the everything I’ve learned from creating my own Facebook group, the benefits to doing so and everything else you need to consider.
- Whether you should start a Facebook group and what benefits it has
- How to get people into your Facebook group
- How to encourage interaction
- How to get people to your blog (and whether it matters)
- How to make money from a Facebook group
- How much time a Facebook group takes
- Why I think it’s a good idea to start a Facebook group even if you don’t have everything figured out yet
- What you should do now
- Social Media 101 For Bloggers
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MakingMoneyFromBlogging
Want to increase your traffic to your blog? Join the FREE 7 Day Link Building Challenge now!
You can watch more DNW LIVE videos below:
- How To Make More Money From Advertising On Your Blog
- Social Media For Bloggers
- Niche Site vs Blogging for Making Money Online
- Forming Your SEO Strategy To Gain Traffic And Have Happy Readers
- Making Money With Sponsored Posts
Like my Facebook page to get notified of my next DNW LIVE session held every Friday Australian EST (so Thursday in the US).
Feel free to ask any questions below!