If you are in the market for hosting, an email marketing service, a keyword research tool or for more subscribers – right now is the time to act!
Black Friday doesn’t just apply to shops and Amazon, online products are often heavily discounted at this time of year too.
Below, I have compiled a list of the best deals on my favourite products. They are all products I personally use and recommend.
Jump in quick as this really is the cheapest time of year for these services and keep checking back as I often can’t publish news of a sale until it has actually started so expect this list to get longer on Friday!
My favourite keyword research is even better with 40% off with code: BLACKFRIDAY. This is valid until midnight Monday American EST.
This deal is for new sign-ups or it also works if you switch from monthly payments to an annual payment. You keep the 40% off while you remain a subscriber.
You can see it in action here.
Learn my strategies for making money from blogging!
My popular eBook and workbook, How To Make Money From Blogging, is currently discounted from now until 26 November.
Use coupon code: blackfriday to get 30% off.
$50 off all courses!
If you are really serious about blogging success, I’m also offering my courses, SEO Freedom, Affiliate Marketing Freedom and eBook Launch Pad, for $50 off until 26 November using the code BLACKFRIDAY.
teaches you how to get sweet search engine traffic step-by-step including everything from beginner level to advanced.
Stop worrying about how you will make your blog successful and start doing it!
Affiliate Marketing Freedom…
teaches you how to monetise your blog with commissions on autopilot!
Not sure whether you want SEO or Affiliate Marketing Freedom? You can have an additional $98 discount when you buy them both! So instead of the usual US$494 price tag for both courses, it’s currently $346.
To access this deal, sign up using either of the pages link to above. On the payment screen, select the offer to add the other course. Make sure you also enter the coupon code, BLACKFRIDAY
eBook Launch Pad…
teaches you how to create and sell an eBook. Covering areas like picking a topic and planning your book, all the way to how to set up a sales funnel to sell it. With the $50 discount, this is just $147.
I’m a big fan of SiteGround especially at these prices!
There is 75% off all shared hosting plans from November 23 – November 26 CST.
A2 Hosting is a quality host with free SSL certificates and good support.
They are currently offering the following deals including a huge 67% of shared hosting!
- Shared Hosting ($1.98/mo) and Managed WordPress – 67% off with code: SAVEBIG
- Managed VPS & Core VPS – 50% off with code: BLKVPS
- Reseller Hosting – 40% off with code: BLKSELL
These are available until 27 November.
Domains And Hosting
NameCheap is offering many discounts – with up to 98% off domain names, 97% off hosting, 90% off security and 95% off email.
There’s never been a better time to start a few new sites!
Starting at midnight on the morning of Black Friday, there are new deals every hour for 48 hours.
Get More Email Subscribers
OptinMonster is an awesome tool for collecting email subscribers. It allows me to easily set up email optin options across my sites and target different offers to different pages. You can read more about it here.
Until November 26, it is 35% off using code: BF2018.
Themes are heavily discounted so they are only $19. I just bought a $69 theme for $19!
I am a big fan of MyThemeShop and actually own four of their themes myself.
This is available until 1 December.
Many bloggers rave about Divi so I decided it was time I gave it a go.
On my most recent site, I managed to implement a pretty good look in just an hour (you can see it here). Divi has so much flexibility with a great interface.
If you want real control over how your blog looks, I highly recommend it. And at the moment, it is 25% off!
If you already have Divi, you can upgrade to lifetime membership for 25% off as well!
Teachable, my favourite course hosting platform, is offering a massive bonus bundle if you sign up and pay for a year.
You get $5K+ worth of premium courses, software and coaching all for free. This includes:
- 3 months free – Canva for Work (Valued at $38.85)
- 3 months free – Convertkit (Valued at $87)
- 3 months free – Demio Starter (Valued at $102)
- 3 months free – Fomo Essentials (Valued at $117)
- 3 months free – OptinMonster Growth (Valued at $297)
- 3 months free – RightMessage Personalize Plan (Valued at $237)
- Teachable Masterclass Series (2018 Edition)
- Teachable LIVE replays (Valued at $499)
- Course Alchemy by Danielle Leslie (Valued at $297)
- Printable & Customizable Launch Calendar by Mariah Coz (Valued at $199)
- Sell Out Your Courses Using Webinars by Alanna Kaivalya (Valued at $199)
- Little List Leverage by Adrienne Dorison (Valued at $197)
- Build Your Challenge by Jadah Sellner (Valued at $199)
- Impact Your Niche by Lauren Tickner (Valued at $399)
- Millionaire Mindset by Louisa Zhou (Valued at $500)
- How to Create Optins to Grow Your List to Thousands by Suzi Whitford (Valued at $199)
- Ad, Set, Go! By Kimra Luna (Valued at $99)
- DIY Video Production Guide for Course Creators by Caleb Wojcik (Valued at $299)
- Launch Leader: The Ultimate Launch System for Entrepreneurs by Jennifer Kem (Valued at $350)
- 8 weeks of group coaching with Cameron from Teachable (Valued at $800)
Buying a stock photo subscription was one of the best things I have spent money on in my blogging business. It makes life so much easier to know I always have photos.
Currently, you can buy 100 quality stock photos for just $49.
If yor are looking for video editing software, try Filmora. Currently just $49 via AppSumo.
Have you found any other great deals? Let me know in the comments!
Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I personally use all these products and recommend them. Thanks for supporting this site!