Your email list is one of your most powerful assets as a blogger. Why? Because it gives you direct access to your audience.
In this weeks DNW live, I discussed the importance of working on growing your email list.
Unlike other other forums, your email list is something you own. It gives you exclusive access to your audience that no one can take away from you. These are people that want to know from you as they’ve given you their email. This is very powerful right from the beginning, and working on growing your email list will never be time spent wasted.
In this lesson we’ll discuss why having an email list is such a great idea, how to grow your email list, the tools you can use for popups and optin offers and how to plan posts to get as many subscribers as you can.
- why it’s so important to get email subscribers from day 1
- what to do to get started in the beginning
- how to use your popular posts to get more subscribers
- how to get more emails for more serious list builders
- the best ways to get people to optin
- why you should join this week’s list building challenge!
- How To Dramatically Increase Email Subscribers In One Day
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MakingMoneyFromBlogging
Like my Facebook page to get notified of my next DNW LIVE session held every Friday Australian EST (so Thursday in the US).
As always, feel free to ask any questions below!