The quickest and easiest way to get more traffic and make more money from your blog isn't usually adding new posts - it's optimising the ones you already have.
In this weeks DNW live, I discussed how you can optimise your existing posts to get more traffic and make more money.
Post optimisation is one of the things that differentiates a hobby blogger from a blogger that makes money. It’s also quicker and easier to do than creating new content and can help you to earn money faster.
In the video below I’ll discuss how to identify the best posts to optimise, how you can optimise for traffic and money and how long to spend doing this.
- Which posts to target
- How to optimise posts for more traffic
- How to optimise posts to make more money
- How much time to spend on this
- How To Get More Traffic (And Make More Money) From Your Existing Posts
- My Secret Weapon to Increase Blog Traffic from 0 to 500,000 Page Views
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MakingMoneyFromBlogging
Like my Facebook page to get notified of my next DNW LIVE session held every Friday Australian EST (so Thursday in the US).
Have a question? Leave a comment below!