Site speed is important. If the pages on your site take a long time to load you lose visitors. Google takes loading time into account for search result rankings. People, especially on mobiles, are more likely to leave your site if they’re kept waiting.
According to a Kissmetrics report, a whopping 40% of users abandon a page if it takes more than 3 SECONDS to load. 47% of consumers expect a page to load in less than 2 seconds. There is no point having the best content in the world but then a load speed of over 3 seconds and thus losing half your potential readers or customers before you even begin.
Simply put: if your site is slow then you’re losing traffic.
If you have a WordPress site and need help to make it faster then we can help. Our WordPress speed improvement service will analyse and optimise your site to get loading times down.
We’ll deal with the technical aspects of making your site faster leaving you to focus on producing great content and getting more hits.
The service includes:
- Measuring your current site’s performance.
- Identifying poor performing plugins that slow your site down (and recommending or installing alternatives).
- Look at what’s being loaded every time someone visits your site and determine how what a browser loads to display your page can be reduced.
- Improving your site’s score on Google Page Speed Insights tool
- Optionally: Helping you set up your site to make use of a Content Distribution Network (CDN), like Cloudflare, it doesn’t already to further speed things up.
While it’s impossible to guarantee a performance increase (if, for example, there’s plug-ins that are causing all the issues that you can’t live without), if we can’t improve your site’s loading times we’ll refund your money.
Work is completed by Sharon’s husband, Joshua Hutchison. Joshua has worked in web development for 14 years and has much experience in this area.
SERVICE COST: $165 USD
To order, fill in the form below. After you hit the Order button you’ll be taken to Pay Pal to complete your order. Please note, the payment account is for [email protected]
CURRENTLY NOT TAKING NEW CUSTOMERS