Want to earn money while helping other bloggers be successful?
Join the Digital Nomad Wannabe affiliate program. This includes all courses currently for sale or in production on this site. Build Blog Freedom Fast Track, Build Blog Freedom Advantage and eBook Launch Pad (note that it does not include the eBook).
Build Blog Freedom Fast Track and Advantage are premium blogging courses designed for all levels of blogger expertise from beginners to advanced. Fast Track is launching for the first time in February 2019 and Advantage will launch later in the year.
They are each 10 week programs with additional course material to be followed when the student choses.
Fast Track concentrates on teaching bloggers how to get more traffic and monetise their traffic using SEO and affiliate marketing. It also encourages students to really understand who their blog is for and what it’s about. It includes access to full SEO and Affiliate Marketing courses.
Advantage is designed to take bloggers who are already having some success to higher levels by building a community via email and Facebook groups and selling their own products. It includes access to full courses on Facebook groups, email marketing and sales funnels.
In both courses, content is delivered on a weekly basis over ten weeks and they get access to an exclusive Facebook group where they can interact and ask questions.
You can find more information about the Build Blog Freedom Fast Track course here.
The courses are developed and ran by Sharon Gourlay. The blogger behind Digital Nomad Wannabe, the creator of Where’s Sharon family travel blog and many other successful sites.
Sharon is especially known for expertise with affiliate marketing and SEO and has been successfully selling her own products for the past two years.
There is also another course specifically about creating and launching an eBook, eBook Launch Pad. You can find information on this course here.
What’s in it for you?
Affiliates receive 25% of all course payments for people they refer to these courses. Students can chose to pay upfront or monthly and you receive your commissions automatically 14 days after any payment as long as the student doesn’t ask for a refund in the 7-day refund period. You do need to integrate your PayPal business account for this to work (essential).
Currently, Build Blog Freedom Advantage and Fast Track cost US$597 or $997 combined. There will be an opening $100 off special. If the student opts to pay monthly, they pay about $80 more. eBook Launch Pad starts at US$147.
There are already developed sales funnels in place which convert visitors to Digital Nomad Wannabe into paying students. You just need to get people to the site who want to increase their blogging success.
There is a 60-day cookie because the best way to have success is to encourage your followers to sign up for one of the DNW email challenges or training sessions and then our sales funnels will take care of the rest. This gives the people you refer plenty of time to work through any funnels where you can still earn a commission.
How does it work?
After signing up, you will receive a list of resources that you can link to in addition to an affiliate link directly to the sales page for each of the courses.
I highly recommend you link to the training sessions and challenges that I run rather than to the sales page itself. This is because someone is far more likely to buy the course after experiencing what value Digital Nomad Wannabe can give them.
I recommend you regularly promote these. I will also notify you when new training sessions are taking place so you can promote these as well.
These are incredibly useful and your friends/readers/followers/group members will thank you for letting them know. They also have a high conversion rate with many attendees signing up to a paid program.
You can also advertise one of the courses directly.
After someone clicks on one of your affiliate links, you will get commissions if they sign up to any program in the next 60 days as long as yours was the last link they clicked and if they use the same browser and haven’t cleared their cookies.
You are paid 25% of all subscription or course payments via PayPal. PayPal may take fees from your payment which we are not responsible for.
To be an affiliate, it is mandatory to have a business PayPal account which you connect to your affiliate account in ThriveCart. You will be paid automatically 14 days after any payment is made by people you referred as long as there is no refund issued.
All payments are in USD.
How to get started now
You can select your own Affiliate ID. Note that if you do not have a PayPal business account, you will not be able to set up your affiliate account successfully so don’t sign up until you have one. You need to agree to terms and conditions which are also listed below.
After submitting, you will receive an email from Thrivecart to confirm your email address which you need to do. ThriveCart is the system that collects payments from DNW students and pays your commissions.
This page only mentions the Build Blog Freedom courses but you will be automatically signed up for all courses once approved.
Once I have manually approved you, you will receive some emails. The system will send you approval emails for each product you have been approved for. There can be quite a few emails and it’s safe to delete the ones from thrivecart. There will also be an email from me, make sure you open and read that one.
You then need to integrate your business PayPal account – no commissions will be recorded until you do. You can then start promoting immediately.
You will also be signed up to my email list so I can let you know about any special promotions. I recommend you do not unsubscribe from this.
Ask any questions by emailing email@example.com
Terms and conditions
- All applications for this affiliate program are subject to our approval. We reserve the right to reject any application as we see fit. We do not contact all applications that we reject.
- Please note, you will be acting as an affiliate for the third party ThriveCart and must adhere to their terms and conditions. You can find their terms and conditions here (https://legal.thrivecart.com/platform/terms/)
- As an affiliate, anything you advertise should not be deceptive, misleading, untruthful, unsubstantiated, or otherwise fail to comply with applicable federal and state consumer protection laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- All affiliates (regardless of their country of domicile) MUST be in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines, including without limitation the Federal Trade Commission Act (“FTC Act”), the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003 (“CAN-SPAM Act”), Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) regulations and guidelines implementing the FTC Act and the CAN-SPAM Act, the FTC’s Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising (“FTC Testimonials Guide”), the National Advertising Division decisions of the Better Business Bureau, and other federal and state consumer protection laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- You are responsible for keeping to any linking guidelines in Facebook or other channels. You are not permitted to share your affiliate link in any DNW Facebook group. Doing so will have you removed from the affiliate program and any commissions cancelled.
- Affiliates can not use their affiliate code to buy products for themselves. This can cause you to be removed from the affiliate program and all existing commissions voided.
- You receive 25% of any course payments made by your qualified referrals. This does not include any tax payment and your payments may be subject to PayPal fees. There is no commission for any payments to convert to a lifetime Build Blog Freedom member or if someone signs up for a course and, after your 60-day referral period, signs up for another course.
- You must have a business PayPal account and this must be integrated with your ThriveCart account.
- Payments are made 14 days after they are collected from any referee.
- If a refund is processed for someone you have referred, your commission will be reversed.
- Affiliate cookies last for 60 days in the user’s browser after they click an affiliate link. They must make the purchase of the product from that browser for an affiliate sale to be recorded. If the user clears the browser cache or does any other action to remove the cookies from the browser then there is no affiliate payment. This is beyond our control.
- If you refer someone and they buy a book, there is no affiliate commission. These programs are completely separate.
- If a user clicks multiple affiliate links from different affiliates, the most recent one will count in terms of who gets paid the affiliate commission.
- Affiliate agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Dino Ink from any lawsuits, investigations, claims, or complaints arising from any such violation or alleged violation of the terms above. Dino Ink shall not be responsible to approve any Affiliate Ads. Compliance is solely with the Affiliate and the Affiliate represents and warrants that it shall have legal review of all Affiliate Ads for all necessary and required compliance. Affiliates take full responsibility for their advertising.
*** Any affiliate caught breaking any of these terms will be banned immediately without hesitation, and will not be eligible for reinstatement. ***