WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY APPLICATIONS AT THIS TIME
Looking for a new way to make money from your blog and like what you see here?
Join our affiliate program!
You will make 25-30% commission on the products we sell by recommending your favourite ones to your readers and followers.
We have two different affiliate programs depending on if you are recommending books or courses.
Our book affiliate program is through Gumroad. This is a great program where you:
- Receive 30% of the product price
- Only have to earn $10 to receive your first payment
- Payments are made weekly to your bank or PayPal account
If the person you referred buys the products within 30 days (and you were the last person to refer them) then you will receive a commission.
Currently the products available to promote are:
More coming soon.
When do you get paid?
Payments are made every Friday. You will be paid for all sales up to the previous Friday minus any refunds that have taken place, as long as your balance is US$10 or higher.
All payments are handled by Gumroad and any questions should be directed to them. Please note that the 30% commission is calculated after Gumroad takes out their own fees (currently 3.5% plus $0.30).
How can you promote our products?
You can promote our products on your blog, social media, via email or messaging your friends, family and readers directly. In fact, I suggest you consider using a combination of blog, social media and email marketing promotion for the best results.
You can also use the following image of this book:
Right click to get the option to save this image to your computer.
How to get started now
You first need to create an account on Gumroad if you don’t have one already. This is free and easy to do by clicking the link below.SIGN UP NOW!
After you have created your account and confirmed the email address, fill in the form below . Make sure you include the same email address you used to sign up to Gumroad.
Once I have approved your request, you will be sent your unique link that you can use to refer people to buy these products.
Thank you for partnering with Digital Nomad Wannabe.
Our course affiliate program is through Thrivecart. This is a great program where you:
- Receive 25% of the product price
- There is no minimum payout amount
- Payments are made automatically into your PayPal business account 14 days after they are received.
The cookie duration is 60 days. This means if the person you referred buys the products within 60 days (and you were the last person to refer them, they are using the same browser and have not cleared their cache) then you will receive a commission.
Terms and Conditions
- All applications for these affiliate programs are subject to our approval. We reserve the right to reject any application as we see fit. We do not contact all applications that we reject.
- Please note, you will be acting as an affiliate for the third party Teachable or Gumroad and must adhere to their terms and conditions. You can find Teachable’s terms and conditions here and Gumroad’s here.
- As an affiliate, anything you advertise should not be deceptive, misleading, untruthful, unsubstantiated, or otherwise fail to comply with applicable federal and state consumer protection laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- All affiliates (regardless of their country of domicile) MUST be in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines, including without limitation the Federal Trade Commission Act (“FTC Act”), the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003 (“CAN-SPAM Act”), Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) regulations and guidelines implementing the FTC Act and the CAN-SPAM Act, the FTC’s Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising (“FTC Testimonials Guide”), the National Advertising Division decisions of the Better Business Bureau, and other federal and state consumer protection laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Affiliates can not use their affiliate code to buy products for themselves. This can cause you to be removed from the affiliate program and all existing commissions voided.
- For book referrals, payments are made every Friday when there is amount of at least $10 owing from the previous Friday. Gumroad handles all payments and all queries should be addressed to them.
- For course referrals, payments are made in the first week of the month for all purchases made over 30 days previously. Teachable handles all payments and all queries should be addressed to them.
- If a refund is processed for someone you have referred, your commission will be reversed.
- At this stage, only people who have enrolled in a particular course can be an affiliate for it.
- Affiliate cookies last for 30 days in the user’s browser after they click an affiliate link. If they make it on to the Teachable sign up form, the cookie is extended by a further 365 days for courses. They must make the purchase of the product from that browser for an affiliate sale to be recorded. If the user clears the browser cache or does any other action to remove the cookies from the browser then there is no affiliate payment. This is beyond our control.
- If you refer someone to a course and they buy a book, there is no affiliate commission. These programs are completely separate.
- If a user clicks multiple affiliate links from different affiliates, the most recent one will count in terms of who gets paid the affiliate commission.
- Affiliate agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Dino Ink from any lawsuits, investigations, claims, or complaints arising from any such violation or alleged violation of the terms above. Dino Ink shall not be responsible to approve any Affiliate Ads. Compliance is solely with the Affiliate and the Affiliate represents and warrants that it shall have legal review of all Affiliate Ads for all necessary and required compliance. Affiliates take full responsibility for their advertising.
*** Any affiliate caught breaking any of these terms will be banned immediately without hesitation, and will not be eligible for reinstatement. ***
If you require further information on this, please contact us here.